The all-new Pro-Line Invader tire is the next step forward in extreme wear while still providing the fast lap performance you need. The unique interlocking cross-shaped Invader pins down the center of the tire delivers the hour-long A-Main tread life racers desire, while the small, flexible pins on the side provide incredible grip on a variety of surfaces. The Invader tire feels super smooth and accelerates and brakes incredibly straight giving you an advantage in close racing conditions.
Pro-Line makes using performance tires easier than ever by offering the Invader tires mounted on Velocity V2 Wheels. Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing to Bring you the Best and that is exactly what the Velocity V2 1:8 Buggy wheel represents.
Be the first at your track to outlast the competition with Pro-Line’s new Premounted Invader tires. Get yours today!
- Next Step Forward in Ultimate Long Wear Tread Life
- Long Lasting and Still Provides Fast Lap Performance
- Unique Combination of Pin Shapes Achieve the Best of Both Worlds
- Big Pins in the Center Give the Tire Long Life
- Small Pins on the Side Provide the Grip
- Steady Consistent Handling Gives you an Advantage
- Tire Also Available Separately
- Performance Racing Wheel with greater stability and connectivity
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- Wheels Also Available Separately
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Invader Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires Mounted on V2 White Wheels (2) for Front or Rear (2 pcs)
- 1:8 Buggy Front or Rear
Height: 4.36″ (111mm)
Width: 1.68″ (43mm)
#9066-32 – Invader M3 (Soft) Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires Mounted on V2 White Wheels (2) for Front or Rear – $37.36
9066-233 – Invader S3 (Soft) Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires Mounted on V2 White Wheels (2) for Front or Rear – $39.06