This is a pair of pre-mounted ElectroShot VTR Truggy Tires. The ElectroShot comes from the mind of Ty Tessmann and is designed to perform just like a Hole Shot 2.0 while lasting significantly longer. As the name suggests, the ElectroShot is combination of Pro-Line’s Electron and HoleShot tread designs with connected bars in the center where the heaviest tire wear occurs and Holeshot pins everywhere else for maximum traction. Connected bar-type tires like Pro-Line’s new Positron have become the new standard for 1:10 buggy race tires but pins are still the king of the 1:8 Off-Road. The ElectroShot begins to bridge that gap and test the waters with a hybrid Bar and Pin tire. Racers who have tried the ElectroShot say that it feels similar to a HoleShot but has even better forward grip!
Pro-Line is making it easier than ever to use the Electroshot VTR tires on your 1:8 Truggy by offering them pre-mounted on White Velocity VTR wheels!
The Velocity VTR 4.0″ Dish wheels are the ultimate in light weight durability! Pro-Line’s team of enthusiasts incorporated the latest in 1:8 bead gluing for increased bonding strength. The bonding surface also has an additional texture detail in the glue channels to keep your tires on your wheels. Made to fit the 17mm hex of today’s most popular 1:8 trucks. Pro-Line Velocity VTR wheels are the latest in wheel technology from a company that has over 25 years of mold design, mold making, and product production.
Be the first to try out the future of 1:8 Race Tire Design with Pro-Line’s new ElectroShot tire Premounted!
- Combination of Electron and Hole Shot Tread Design
- Performs Like a HoleShot but Last Significantly Longer
- Massive Forward Traction
- Tires Also Sold Separately
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Forward Thinking 1:8 Buggy Style Beads for Increased Bonding Strength
- Molded from Premium Impact Modified Nylons
- Extremely Durable yet Light Weight Design
- Specified Tolerances Ensure Each Wheel is Balanced
- Wheels Also Sold Separately
- Electroshot VTR 4.0″ 1:8 Truck Race Tires Mounted on White Wheels (2 pcs)
- 1:8 Truck Front or Rear
Height: 5.52″ (140mm)
Width: 2.36″ (60mm)
#9060-033 – $51.81