Are you ready for the most extreme Paddle tires Pro-Line has ever made for Monster Truck? Introducing the Dumont 5.7″ tires that have been designed from the ground up for your X-MAXX® and KRATON™ 8S to sling sand and snow further than ever before and look good doing it!
The Dumont 5.7″ tire uses the latest in paddle tread technology with large offset V-shaped paddles for maximum roosting power. Pro-Line P-L logos have been embedded into the tire carcass giving it the style that you have come to expect from Pro-Line. The Dumont Paddle tire gets its name from the incredible Dumont Sand Dunes in California, but these paddle tires are equally at home shredding your local snowfield in the winter.
The Raid 5.7″ Black Wheel now features a removable hex for ultimate versatility! Not only do the included hexes allow you to choose between the KRATON™ 8S and X-MAXX® axle sizes, but they also allow you to easily replace a damaged wheel hex without needing to replace your glued tires and eliminate the need for other adapters or wheel modification. The hefty 8×48 interlocking hex design is secured to the wheel by 8 M3 screws that are spaced 48mm across. Replacement Hexes are available separately (PRO638300).
Inspired by popular full-size off-road wheels, the Raid 5.7″ wheel is extremely tough and has a bold style to match. The Dumont Paddle tires are glued to the big diameter Raid wheel for the ultimate in lightweight performance. This tire and wheel package is proudly manufactured at Pro-Line Headquarters in the USA!
Don’t get stuck spinning your tires in the sand or snow. Get a set of pre-mounted Dumont Paddle tires for your X-MAXX® or KRATON™ 8S Truck today!
When running your Pro-Line Tires in Water, Mud, or Sand foreign materials can enter the Tire. If this occurs, the foam Inserts can begin to break down and the tire can become excessively heavy or unbalanced, causing unnecessary wear. Placing a piece of waterproof tape (such as Duct Tape) over the Wheel Vent Hole is a quick and easy method of preventing anything from getting inside Your Tires.
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted
- Extreme Paddle Tires for Sand and Snow
- Latest Paddle Tire Technology – Large Offset V-shaped Tread
- Pro-Line P-L Logos Embedded into Tire Carcass
- Raid Wheel with Replaceable 24mm hexes to fit KRATON™ 8S or X-MAXX®
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Easily Replace Damaged Hexes
- KRATON™ 8S or X-MAXX® 8×48 24mm Hexes are Included
- Wheel Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Raid 10-spoke Wheel Design Mimics Full-size Racing Wheels
- M3 Wheel Hex Hardware Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
In The Box:
- (2) Dumont Paddle Tires Mounted on Raid 5.7″ Black Wheels
- (2) Foam Inserts
- (2) KRATON 8S 8×48 24mm Wheel Hexes
- (2) X-MAXX 8×48 24mm Wheel Hexes
- (16) M3x16 Socket Head Screws
- KRATON™ 8S (ARA110002) Front or Rear
- X-MAXX® Front or Rear
- Other Large-Scale Vehicles with 24mm Hexes
Tire Tread: Dumont Paddle
Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
Compound / Hardness: Medium
Package Type: Pre-Mounted
Tire Type: All-Terrain
Track Surface: All-Terrain / Backyard
Wheel Position: Front/Rear
Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter: 5.7 in
Product Width: 3.65″ (93 mm)
Insert Material: Open Cell
Product Height: 8.93″ (227 mm)
Quantity Option: 2 in a package
Wheel Hex Size: 24mm
Wheel Type: Raid Removable Hex
#PRO1020211 – $89.99
See more posts about Pro-Line