Tamiya and Team Losi scored big wins at the 5th annual Pro-Line Maxx Challenge. Jimmy Jacobson and David Jun lead the TRF squad to a one-two win in Small Block with their Pro-Line fortified TNXs, while Losi’s Adam Drake rousted the Big Block guys with his LST. In the Outlaw class, Mugen scored with a MRS-5T truggy wheeled by Boby Tillman. In the non-monster classes, Associated’s Jared Tebo smoked the 2WD Truck guys and Mugen’s Bobby Tillman took home another trophy by winning the Buggy class.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis