Under official license from Interco® Tire Corporation, Pro-Line is proud to announce the 1.9″ TrXus® M/T tire in the legendary G8 compound. With “almost scale” not being acceptable and access to Interco’s design data, Pro-Line’s engineering staff has reproduced the TrXus® M/T in a scale configuration matched by none. The new 4.5″ tall by 1.65″ wide tire is perfect for scale rigs begging for matching scale tires combined with unmatched rock crawling performance.
The full size TrXus® M/T is a legendary mud terrain tire that has more siping than any other mud terrain tire on the market. This feature has made the TrXus® M/T tire known for being almost magical in icy conditions, which also translates into being a serious rock crawling tire. The iconic knife edge dagger style sidewall of the TrXus® tire has been faithfully scaled down and reproduced down to the tiny Interco® logos in the side tread. The multi-stepped tire tread provides incredible grip for the tire size. The TrXus® M/T 1.9″ tire is destined to become the new must have Rock Crawling tire! Get yours today!
- Officially licensed Interco® TrXus® M/T Tires
- New 4.5″ tall by 1.65″ Tire Size
- Incredible Scale Detail Only Matched by the Awesome Performance
- Fits 1.9″ Wheels
- Multi-stepped Tread Grips the Trickiest of Rock Crawling Conditions
- Iconic TrXus® M/T Dagger Style Sidewall
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Interco® TrXus® M/T 1.9″ G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires (2 pcs)
- Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- 1.9″ Rock Crawling Front or Rear Wheels
Height: 4.50″ (114mm)
Width: 1.65″ (42mm)
#10173-14 – $32.95