Pro-Line is ready to unleash the Ibex; the ultimate 2.2″ Competition Crawling Tire! In nature, the Ibex is a powerful and wild species of mountain goat known for its large horns and incredible climbing abilities on near-vertical rock faces. This amazing animal served as an inspiration for developing the pinnacle of comp crawling tire performance: the 2.2″ Ultra Comp Ibex tire in Super Soft Predator compound.
Designed from the ground up with input from multi-time Comp Crawling World Champion Jake Wright, the Ibex tire is 5.5″ tall by 1.75″ wide allowing for greater agility when tackling extremely tight gates with your MOA or Super Shafty comp rig. The multi-step tread pins on the Ibex are spaced out perfectly to dig into every possible edge on the rock face to give you the advantage over the competition. The Ibex 2.2″ tire is made from Pro-Line’s proprietary Super Soft Predator compound, which is ultra-sticky and allows the tire carcass to conform to any surface. Don’t get left behind get the ultimate traction that the Ibex Ultra Comp 2.2″ tire provides!
- Designed with input from Comp Crawling Champ Jake Wright
- 5.5″ tall by 1.75″ wide Provides Incredible Agility
- Perfectly Spaced Multi-Step Pins Dig into Any Surface
- Made from Pro-Line’s Ultra-Sticky Super Soft Predator Compound
- Fits Standard 2.2″ Rock Crawling Wheels
- The Ultimate Traction in Competitive Rock Crawling Applications
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Ibex Ultra Comp 2.2″ Rock Terrain Truck Tires (2 pc)
- 2.2″ Rock Crawling Front or Rear Wheels
Height: 5.54″ (141mm)
Width: 1.75″ (44mm)
#10178-03 – $31.95