This is a pair of Hyrax 1.9” Rock Crawling Tires. The future of 1.9” Tire Performance has arrived with Pro-Line’s all-new Hyrax Tire! Designed from the ground up for maximum grip on the toughest terrain, the Hyrax tire is ready for anything your Scale Adventure might throw at you. The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance. The Hyrax also features futuristic stepped tread blocks that create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tire Pro-Line has produced to date! The Hyrax is made from Pro-Line’s Legendary G8 material, so you know it provides performance you can depend on.
Don’t get left behind spinning your tires, take your adventure to the next level with Pro-Line’s new Hyrax tires!
- All-new Ground up Design for Maximum Performance
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle tough terrain in Scale Style
- Made in the Legendary G8 Material
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Hyrax 1.9” G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires (2 pcs)
- Open Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
Height: 4.73″ (120mm)
Width: 1.76″ (45mm)
10128-14 – $28.01