Introducing the all new Elite series of race bodies for 1:10 buggy, a clean-sheet design from Pro-Line bringing a fresh new look to the class.
Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Elite features an overall low-slung design with sweeping lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. A laid-back cab-forward design with rails extending up the hood and A-pillar provides enhanced steering feeling while a sloped center fin balances out the rear of the car with superior side-bite. Air scoops on both sides of the cab have been placed strategically to give maximum cooling effect on the electronics and the cab height was designed to allow for a top mounted fan.
Proudly Made in the USA, the Elite comes in race ready light weight material and includes two Air Force 2 6.5″ rear wings, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks and Pro-Line decals.
Hit the track in fresh, Pro-Line style with the new Elite race body!
- Designed with the Latest in CAD Technology
- Low-slung Design with Sweeping Lines Throughout
- Keep Your Electronics Cool with Ideal Fan and Vent Placement
- Enhanced Steering Feel Combined with Superior Side-Bite
- Includes Pro-Line’s Air Force 2 6.5″ rear wings
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Four steps to Race Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Decal your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new body onto your car
- Elite Light Weight Clear Body for EB410 (1 pc)
- Air Force 2 6.5″ Rear Wing Pack (1 pack=2 wings)
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
- Tekno EB410
#3511-25 – $28.86