Are you ready for the most extreme 2.8″ Paddle tires Pro-Line has ever made for 1:10 Monster Truck? Introducing the all-new Dumont 2.8″ tires that have been designed from the ground up to sling sand and snow further than ever before and look good doing it!
The Dumont 2.8″ tire uses the latest in paddle tread technology with large offset V-shaped paddles for maximum roosting power. Pro-Line P-L logos have been embedded into the tire carcass giving it the style that you have come to expect from Pro-Line. The Dumont Paddle tire gets its name from the incredible Dumont Sand Dunes in California, but these paddle tires are equally at home shredding your local snowfield in the winter. Don’t get stuck spinning your tires in the sand or snow. Get a set of pre-mounted Dumont Paddle tires for your 1:10 Monster Truck today!
When running your Pro-Line Tires in Water, Mud, or Sand foreign materials can enter the Tire. If this occurs, the foam Inserts can begin to break down and the tire can become excessively heavy or unbalanced, causing unnecessary wear. Placing a piece of waterproof tape (such as Duct Tape) over the Wheel Vent Hole is a quick and easy method of preventing anything from getting inside Your Tires.
The Dumont 2.8″ tires come Pre-Mounted on the next generation 2.8″ wheel design from Pro-Line, the Raid 2.8″ Removable 12mm Hex Wheel! Imagine being able to easily change the offset of your wheel to fit different applications by simply changing out the hex! You can go from the included 12mm narrow offset (2wd Stampede®/Rustler® Rear) to the included 12mm wide offset hexes (2wd Stampede®/Rustler® Front and 4×4 Stampede®/Rustler® Front and Rear) quickly and easily. Also, imagine being able to replace a damaged wheel hex without needing to replace your glued tires (PRO633500 Replacement Hexes) or even upgrading your wheels to 14mm (PRO634700 Sold Separately) or 17mm wheel hexes (PRO633600 Sold Separately) for extreme use! These new Raid 2.8″ wheels accomplish all of this and more by using Pro-Line’s unique 6×30 interlocking hex design that is secured to the wheel by 6 M3 screws that are spaced 30mm across. The built-in adjustability and ease of use make this a new must-have wheel for bashers everywhere!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
- Extreme Paddle Tires for Sand and Snow
- Latest Paddle Tire Technology – Large Offset V-shaped Tread
- Pro-Line P-L Logos Embedded into Tire Carcass
- Incredible Performance and Style!
- Made from Very Stiff and Long-lasting Paddle Tire Rubber
- Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Removable Hexes Allow you to Change Wheel Offsets on the Fly
- Easily Replace Damaged Hexes or Upgrade to 17mm hexes
- The 2 Most Common Offsets are Included
- Fits any of Pro-Line’s 6×30 Removable Wheel Hexes
- Wheel Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Raid 10-spoke Wheel Design Mimics Full-size Racing Wheels
- M3 Wheel Hex Hardware Included
- (2 Each) 6×30 to 12mm Hex Adapters (Narrow & Wide)
- (12) M3 x 12mm Long SHCS Hardware
- (2) Pre-mounted Dumont 2.8” Paddle Tires on Raid Black 6×30 Removable 12mm Hex Wheels
- Stampede® 2wd
- Stampede® 4×4
- Other 1:10 Monster Trucks with 12mm Hexes
Check out optional plastic & aluminum 6×30 hexes (sold separately) to fit other trucks!
- 12mm (narrow & wide) (PRO633700 12mm Aluminum Narrow / PRO633701
- 12mm Aluminum Wide / PRO633500 12mm Plastic Narrow and Wide)
- 14mm (PRO634600 14mm Aluminum / PRO634700 14mm Plastic)
- 17mm (PRO633800 17mm Aluminum / PRO633600 17mm Plastic)
Compound / Hardness: Medium
Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter: 2.8 in
Package Type: Pre-Mounted
Product Height: 5.25″ (133 mm)
Product Width: 2.7″ (69 mm)
Tire Compound: Z3 (Medium)
Tire Tread: Dumont
Tire Type: Paddle
Track Surface: Sand / Snow
Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
Wheel Hex Size: 12mm
Wheel Position: Front/Rear
Wheel Type: Raid
#PRO1019310 – $47.99