This is a pair of Class 1 BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 1.9″ tires. Pro-Line is proud to announce, in cooperation with the leading full-size Off-Road tire manufacturer BFGoodrich®, the co-release of the brand-new fully licensed Class 1 (4.19″ OD) size Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 1.9″ tires! Pro-Line was given early access to the design of the full-size BFG Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 tire and recreated it for the Scale Crawling community in 1.9″ size! As always, these KM3 tires will be made in Pro-Line’s legendary G8 compound! The Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 (Key feature: Mud traction 3rd Generation) is BFGoodrich’s Off-Road Maximum Traction tire with aggressive tread lugs that bite into loose or muddy surfaces and climb over slippery rocks. Based on the BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A® KX symmetric tread design, the Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 features deep, self-cleaning independent tread blocks and linear transverse flex zones to provide the grip that you need to get over the toughest obstacles.
Pro-Line’s Class 1 re-creation of the Mud-Terrain KM3 comes in at 4.19″ tall x 1.42″ wide for ultra-Scale looks and performance! The all-new BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 1.9″ tires from Pro-Line are a must have. Set your truck apart from the rest and get yours today!
Just like the full-size BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 tires, Pro-Line tires are proudly Made in the USA!
- Perfect Class 1 size at 4.19″ tall x 1.42″ wide
- Tire Detail Skillfully Recreated for Your Scale Crawler
- 3rd Generation Mud Traction Technology
- Deep, Self-cleaning Independent Tread Blocks
- Aggressive Tread Lugs that Bite onto Loose or Muddy Surfaces
- Flex Zones Provide Maximum Grip to Get Over Obstacles
- Made in Pro-Line’s Legendary G8 Material
- Fits Pro-Line’s wide array of 1.9″ Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Class 1 BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 1.9″ Tires (2 pcs)
- Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- 1.9″ Rock Crawling Front or Rear Wheels
Height: 4.19″ (106mm)
Width: 1.42″ (36mm)
#10152-14 – $28.86