If you love PL’s new BFGoodrich KO2 rubber but wish it came in a 1.9″ size, you can stop wishing–your sneakers are here. As usual, Pro-Line has perfectly captured every nook and cranny of the BFG design, and depending on which side you face out, you can go with a BSW (black sidewall) or RWL (raised white lettering) look. You’ll need to bust out a paint pen for the white-letter option though–the tires arrive solid black. More pics and official details below!
If you visited Pro-Line at the NRHSA show, you saw this sweet tire rack display, complete with scale manufacturer labels! If you’re into scale garages, you’re losing your mind right now.
Pro-Line is proud to announce a partnership with the leading full-size Off-Road tire manufacturer – BFGoodrich®! This collaboration started with the introduction of the full-race BFGoodrich® Baja T/A KR2 tires and continues with the extremely popular BFGoodrich® All-Terrain KO2 tires available in Pro-Line’s legendary G8 compound! Details from the full-size race All-Terrain tire have been recreated to give your truck the ultimate in scale look and multi-surface performance. Known for extreme off-road traction and awesome street performance in the full scale world, the BFGoodrich® All-Terrain KO2 tire features an iconic layout of densely packed tread blocks with a large number of tread sipes that will give your rig improved traction on any terrain! Pro-Line engineers decided that the KO2 tire needed to be 4.35” tall x 1.42” wide for the perfect balance of Scale looks and performance! The all-new BFGoodrich® All-Terrain KO2 1.9” tires from Pro-Line are a must have. Get yours today!
- Licensed BFGoodrich® All-Terrain KO2
- Made from Pro-Line’s legendary G8 crawling compound
- Ultimate Scale Looks
- Exacting Scale Detail down to the Tire Warnings and T/A Sidewall tread Logos
- 2-Sidewall options BSW and RWL* (painting required for white appearance)
- Extend Your Adventure
- Improved Multi-Surface Traction
- Maximum All-Terrain Performance
- 4.35” tall x 1.42” wide for Scale Realism and Performance
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History