Introducing the Coyote High Performance Rock Crawling competition body from Pro-Line that was developed specifically for 12.3″ wheelbase Class 2 and Class 3 vehicles. Comp crawling is a growing part of the overall rock crawling movement and Pro-Line’s Coyote body provides everything that competitors need while providing a fresh look out on the rocks.
The Coyote features Late-80s Domestic styling with a pinched front end and a dove-tailed rear. The wheel openings have clearance for tires up to 4.85″ with no trimming needed, while the short overhangs provide a best-in-class approach and departure angle. The Coyote is made from a single piece of crystal-clear polycarbonate to save on weight and has a molded-in drop-down bed to make room for you to add your favorite scale accessories. Everything on the Coyote body has been optimized for maximum crawling performance while still complying with the letter and spirit of the competition crawling rules. Don’t get stuck behind on the rocks, get your very own Coyote body today!
Don’t forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
- Designed Specifically for 12.3″ Wheelbase Class 2 and Class 3 Comp Crawlers
- Pinched Front End and Dove-tailed Rear End for Max Tire Clearance
- Domestic 80’s Styling
- Maximum Crawler Performance that Adheres to Competition Rules
- Molded-in Drop Down Bed to Add your Favorite Scale Accessories
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Comp Ready:
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Rig
In The Box:
1) Coyote High Performance Clear Body
(1) Decal Sheet
(1) Window Mask Sheet
Paint Then Peel Overspray Film
- Element Enduro
- Other 12.3″ Wheelbase Crawlers
Length: 16.7″ (424mm)
Width at Doors: 6.5″ (165mm)
Height: 4.8″ (122mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3″ (313mm)
#PRO361700 – $43.99
See more posts about Pro-Line