The Pro-Line Cliffhanger crawler body has become the go-to standard for any rock crawler serious about competition or high-performance crawling. Now, you can get on the trails faster than ever with the Stone Gray Tough-Color edition of the Cliffhanger! Tough-Color polycarbonate is made from gray material, giving you a faster way to get to your local crawling spot with no paint needed! Included are stylish red & black factory livery graphics and realistic window stickers.
The Cliffhanger High-Performance Rock Crawling competition body is developed specifically for 12.3″ wheelbase Class 2 and Class 3 vehicles. Scale competition crawling is a growing part of the overall rock crawling movement and Pro-Line’s Cliffhanger body provides everything that these competitors have been asking for. The Cliffhanger features a pinched front end and a dove-tailed rear end for maximum tire clearance while still maintaining a true-to-scale appearance. The Cliffhanger is made from a single piece of polycarbonate to save on weight and has a molded-in drop-down bed to make room for you to add your favorite scale accessories. Everything on the Cliffhanger body has been optimized for maximum crawling performance while still complying with the letter and spirit of the competition crawling rules. Don’t get stuck behind on the rocks, get your very own Cliffhanger Tough-Color body today!
Don’t forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
This is sold as a gray and unpainted body. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
- Designed Specifically for 12.3″ Wheelbase Class 2 and Class 3 Comp Crawlers
- Pinched Front End and Dove-tailed Rear End for Max Tire Clearance
- Maintains True-to-Scale Appearance
- Made from a Single Piece of Polycarbonate
- Maximum Crawler Performance that Adheres to Competition Rules
- Detailed Decals Included
- Made with Tough-Color Stone Gray Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Three Steps to Crawl Ready:
- Remove the protective outer film
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Rig
- Element Enduro
- Other 12.3″ Wheelbase Crawlers
Length: 16.7″ (424mm)
Width at Doors: 7.0″ (178mm)
Width at Fenders: 6.5″ (165mm)
Height: 4.8″ (122mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3″ (313mm)
#PRO356614 – $49.99