From Performa Racing:
The Performa P1 Controller 60 A Sensor/Sensorless, 2-3S Blinky Sensored Brushless ESC is the ideal first racing controller. The Blinky mode allows competitive racing when racing in spec motor classes. It can be used also with timing for club racing or hobby use. Compact and easy to use, it will give a great experience for your racing debut.
- High Reliability & Durability: Reliable hardware with advanced software allows the Performa P1 60 A to provide high power output and overload protection.
- Efficient Heat Dissipation: The full aluminum case acts as a heat sink and provides a large surface area for heat dissipation.
- Small Footprint: The small, compact size allows the Performa P1 60 A to fit in most 1/10 buggies and touring cars, 1/12 pan cars and F1 cars.
- Many Applications: The ESC was designed for 1/10 touring car, 1/12 pan cars and F1 cars, and is an excellent choice for any spec racing class.
- Single Button Programming: The Set button on the ESC allows the user to easily program the ESC.
- Program Box: Upgrade the Performa P1 60 A with the Performa USB Link software, multifunction LCD program box and a PC. Settings can be easily adjusted with the simple PC software or the Program Box.
Model: Performa P1 60 A
Cont./Peak Current: 60A/380A
Motor Limit: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor
Applications: 1/10, 1/12, on-road & off-road, CLUB competition and normal training
Motor Limit: 2S LiPo/4-6S NiMH: =6.5T, 3S LiPo/8-9S NiMH??=13.5T
LiPo/NiMH Cells: 2-3S LiPo/4-8S NiMH
BEC Output: 6V, 2A (Line-mode BEC)
Connectors: Input End: No, Output End: No
ESC Programming: Switch button / Program Box / PC
#PA9345 – $59.99
#PA9426 – Performa P1 Combo 1/10 ESC 60A + 17.5T Motor – $149.99
#PA9425 – Performa P1 Combo 1/10 ESC 60A + 13.5T Motor – $149.99
See more posts about Performa Racing