Longtime Associated driver Mark Pavidis made news when he announced he would run exclusively for Team Kyosho earlier this year, and now he’s made a power switch as well. For 2005, Mark will be running Peak Racing Vantage modified motors and PowerFlo Voltage Enhanced batteries in all his electric Kyosho machines, and Blitz 1400 receiver packs in his nitro rides. Looks like Mark also scored a sweet sweatshirt and hat outta the deal too.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.