August 6, Fururing Raceway, Sweden: Team Kyosho/Pro-Line driver Mark Pavidis is the man to beat as the world’s best drivers head into the sixth and final round of qualifying at the IFMAR 1/8 Off-Road World Championship. France’s Yannick Aigoin is in the second qualifying spot with his Ho Bao (Hyper 7) machine, and Sweden’s Mikael Paisson, also driving for Ho Bao, is in third as the drivers get ready for heads-up racing. Aside from Pavidis, Kyosho’s Jeremy Kortz and Mugen’s Chad Bradley are the only other Americans to qualify in the top 10. Jared Tebo just missed out and sits in 11th place, while Jason Ashton, Ryan Cavalieri, Kris Moore, and Greg Degani hold the 16-19th positions. But there’s still one more round of qualifying to go, and anything can happen. Will controversial local favorite Mikael Paisson work his home-track advantage to steal a Worlds victory? Can Pavidis hold on to hand Kyosho an incredible seventh consecutive IFMAR Worlds win? Stay tuned! For more information, visit the IFMAR Worlds thread at the RC Zone forums.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.