As a result of actions that were in direct violation of instructions from a ROAR Executive Committee member, ORCA brand speed controls are not permitted in ROAR sanctioned competition for the next six months. The violation stems from a discussion about the true amount of timing in the second generation of ESC from the brand, in which it was not in compliance with the zero timing specification as indicated in the rules. Given that it was only days before the event, it was instructed that the new ESC and the software could not be used. Upon further inspection, it was determined that the new software was loaded on to the previous generation ESC, in direct violation of the timing rule itself, and the instructions of the Technical Director. The six month suspension will take effect 5/1/11, and assuming a satisfactory agreement can be made before the 11/1/11 expiration, the ORCA ESCs can be considered for use in ROAR competition again.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System