The time has come to build Tamiya’s newest mid-line sedan offering, the TA07 Pro. Ever since I first laid eyes on this car when we featured it on rccaraction.com, I fell in love with its unique design and overall look. Other than its unique chassis, other notable features of the TA07 Pro are its one-belt design drivetrain and multiple motor positions. Enough talk, lets get to the build!
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.