Growing up, I was very fond of Tamiya vehicles and had a wish list a mile long. But being a kid with no job made it hard to be able to afford that big list of vehicles. By the time I was able to afford those old school vehicles they were no longer available. Through the years I’ve looked on Ebay for some of them but found the price still too high. Thanks to Tamiya we now have rereleased versions of their more popular vehicles and they include the Frog, Sand Scorcher, Hornet and my favorite one of all the Avante. The Avante was the one buggy that made me stop and stare and I have always wanted one just to have on my shelf. I’m happy to say that I now have my Avante and am reviewing it in a future issue of RC Car Action. I hope that Tamiya releases more of these cool old school vehicles and I wonder what’s going to be next. What do you think? I hope to see a Blackfoot.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.