I have reviewed just about every RC car under the sun and have had a good time with all of them. One truck that really made me say wow was the first generation of the Losi LST. Like most Losi vehicles the LST stood out in a sea of monster trucks. It has the largest shocks out there, an aggressive look and awesome performance. I reviewed the LST in the November 2004 issue of Radio Control Nitro and have had it ever since. I try to drive it every now and then and I have made only a few minor changes to it. Check this thing out!
Here’s the truck on the cover. The engine ran great and I had a fun day getting shots of this sweet truck. I still have that body but it doesn’t look as good as it does on that cover.
TO READ THIS FULL ARTICLE, JOIN RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM
KEV’S BENCH is a weekly feature of RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM. Join today! When you become a member, you’ll get instant online access to our back-issue archives, the latest RC Car Action Digital Editions, all of our newsstand-only special issues, and much more.
• 8+ years of digital editions of RC Car Action
• Instant Digital Edition access to RC Car Action special issues, available to non-members only on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get RC Car Action on your mobile or tablet device
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of RC Car Action archives
• Exclusive photos and videos
• Unique posts and columns just for Premium members