OFNAs fun and exciting Ultra GTP 1/8 nitro touring car has been given a facelift and a power boost to bring it to the latest specs. The new chassis has a hard-anodized coating and zero front kick up to improve the on-road suspension geometry. All of the aluminum components have a hard-anodized finish for a cleaner more racy appearance, and new threaded-body aluminum shocks with stiff springs and 3.5mm shock shafts improve damping while simplifying ride height adjustment. The GTP is powered by a powerful .28 Force pull-start engine with an aluminum manifold and pipe and a dual element air filter. An adjustable two-speed transmission provides blistering acceleration and top speeds approaching 50 mph. Soft rubber slick tires mounted on cool-looking multi-spoke wheels keeps the car glued to the track surface, and the sleek 911 body provides scale realism. Ultra GTP RTR 34317; $320
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.