New from OFNA:
The OFNA Nexx8 is a competitive 1/8 electric buggy kit with performance and reliability to put you in the front of the pack at a price that does not break the bank. Designed to use two 7.4 style stick packs, this buggy is an easy step to from 1/10 to 1/8 scale for anyone that has stick pack size batteries.
This buggy utilizes the very popular 16mm CNC threaded shocks to keep the Nexx8 balanced chassis smooth and flat through the roughest sections of the track. The added adjustability lets you fine tune the handling to your driving style.
The chassis kit is 80% assembled and includes unpainted body, wheels and tires.
- Unique Transponder Mount
- Lay Down Servo Position
- Highly Adjustable Suspension
- 16mm Super Big Bore Shocks
- Narrow Chassis Design for Quicker Transition
- “Saddle” Style Molded Battery Boxes for Better Balance
- Hi-Down Force / High Impact Nylon Wing
- Front Universals
- Composite 46 Tooth Spur Gear for Quiet Operation
- Front and Rear Adjustable Sway Bars
- Front and Rear Chassis Brace
- Enclosed Receiver Box
- Two Piece Center Diff Mount for Easy Removal
- 18 Ball Bearings for Optimum Drive
- Inch Up Lightweight Wheels
- Adjustable Steel Turnbuckles
- Slipstream Designed Lexan Body
- And Much, Much, More…
Length: 16.1 in/409 mm
Height: 3.75 in/95 mm
Weight: 5.5 lbs/2500 g
Wheel Base: 13.25 in/335 mm
Needed to Complete:
- Radio w/Receiver
- Servo w/150oz of torque or more.
- Motor and ESC
OFN34949 – $269.95