OFNA has just released this new ultra-compact starter box for 1/10 belt-driven nitro touring cars with transverse mounted engines. The starter box is lightweight and compact for easier storage and transporting and its powered by a single 750 size motor and one or two 7.2 volt stick packs. Use one battery to keep it as light as possible, or hook up a second battery to double the capacity. The starter box has an adjustable starter wheel and starting platform to accommodate most 1/10 touring cars on the market. OFNA JRL 1/10 On-Road Starter Box 10260; $56
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.