O’Donnell Summer Championship was held on June 18th-2011 At Revelation Raceway. Team Radiopost driver Danni Choi was on pace all day with his new Radiopost TS401 radio. He was leading the race for a full 30 minutes putting his car in cruise control to finish across the line on top. He told us the radio felt so balanced and comfortable, all he had to focus on was his racing. He also said he felt connected to the car and it provided great response. Danni used our TS401 radio, 5ch Rx and our new high voltage servos.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live