A new version of a popular powerhouse! An aluminum heat sink head combined with special factory tuning makes this a more efficiently cooled .21 VZ-B V-Spec competition engine! The specially coated crankshaft features a precision ceramic bearing that greatly reduces friction plus a Tungsten weight for added balance. A double adjustment carb allows for ultra-fine tuning for demanding race conditions. Aluminum transfers heat away from the crankcase more efficiently for more consistent cooling. Available separately, the T-2060SC WN tuned silencer (OSMG2938) utilizes a welded-on pressure nipple and was developed specifically for this engine. Specifications: Displacement: 0.211 cu in (3.46 cc) Bore: 0.653 in (16.6 mm) Stroke: 0.630 in (16.0 mm) Practical rpm range: 3000-40,000 Output: 2.5 ps @ 34,000 rpm Weight: 12 oz (345.5 g) OSMG2069 Speed Tuned 21VZ-B V-Spec AL Retail:$799.99 Street:$499.99 OSMG2938 T-2060SC WN Tuned Set Retail:$169.99 Street:$144.99 OSMG2081 Speed Tuned 21VZ-B V-Spec Retail:$899.99 Street:$549.99 IN STOCK: Now For more information please visit: www.osengines.com
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.