New from O.S. Engines:
Top drivers including Mark Pavidis and Atsushi Hara can vouch for the victory-taking technology of O.S.® Speed engines. Both have stood in the IFMAR Off-Road World Championship winner’s circle as a result of its powerful edge. Now another O.S. engine offers you the same advantage! The O.S. Speed 21XZ-B engine has a completely new design that delivers instant throttle response and impressive torque over the entire rpm range — all at a very attractive price. Check it out:
- Race-winning power and performance.
- Fuel efficiency improved by 8% (compared to the 21XZ-B).
- Black-anodized cylinder head with reduced height (by 9mm, compared to O.S. Speed 21VZ-B V-Spec.II) plus additional holes for improved cooling and less weight.
- Lowered center of gravity for steadier car handling.
- Newly designed 21J2(B) three needle carburetor with 6, 6.5 and 7 mm aluminum restrictors.
- Optimized 3-port sleeve with special Speed version inner head and porting, for smoother, sharper acceleration.
- Strong, DLC-coated crankshaft with silicone-filled intake passage offers improved fuel flow, and better balance for improved performance.
- Ceramic crankcase ball bearing.
- P3 glow plug.
Displacement: 3.49cc (0.213 cu in)
Bore: 16.3 mm (0.641 in)
Stroke: 16.8 mm (0.661 in)
RPM Range: 4,000-40,000
Power Output: 2.6 hp / 34,000 rpm
Weight: 355.0 g (12.52 oz)
OSMG2051 21XZ-B SPEED ABC 21J2(B) $499.99
OSMG2938 T-2060SC WN TUNED SET $169.99
OSMG2939 T-2060SC WN TUNED PIPE $124.99
OSMG2702 M2000SC MANIFOLD $53.99
OSMG2701 M2000 MANIFOLD $43.99
The 21XZ-B Speed engine will be available late October.
The Tuned Pipe, Set and Manifolds are in stock now
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action