From O.S. Engine:
A special engine collaborated with the world champion.
At the 2022 IFMAR 1/8th IC Buggy World Championship held in Redovan, Spain from September 4th to 10th, 2022, Davide Ongaro won a TQ using the O.S.SPEED B21 Ongaro Edition. In the grand final, he won with overwhelming performance. In commemoration of the World Champion, the special model “O.S.SPEED B21 Ongaro W.C.” will be introduced as a special model with the parts changed to those used when winning the World Championship. The outer head has a new design that improved by reducing weight and lowering the center of gravity for better balance. The laser design has also been brushed up and a graphic with a laurel wreath that honors the world champion has been applied. The 6.5mm reducer used at the World Championships is also used, and both parts are made with Ongaro’s request color jewelry blue anodized aluminum, creating a strong presence as a special model.
Displacement： 3.49cc / 0.213 cu.in.
Bore: 16.27mm / 0.646 in.
Stroke: 16.80mm / 0.661 in.
Output 2.68 ps / 2.64 hp / 34,000 r.p.m.
Practical RPM range: 4,000-42,000 r.p.m.
Engine Weight: 345g / 12.17oz
- The outer head adopts a new design. Lighter weight and lower center of gravity improved performance.
- The laser design has been brushed up from the previous work, and the anodized with Ongaro’s requested color jewelry blue.
- The crankcase features a shiny logo on the side to emphasize its glossy surface, and the front is laser-marked with the “WORLD CHAMPION” logo.
- The reducer adopts 6.5mm which was used at the time of the world championship. The anodized color has been changed to match the outer head.
- Available only in Combo Set with TB02 EFRA2089 (T-2090SC) + MB01-75 (M2000SC)