The Tamiya Bruiser is already hefty piece of hardware in 1:10 scale–here it is in 1:1 scale! This full-size Toyota pickup has been lovingly detailed to capture the stance and style of Tamiya’s iconic off-roader, and it truly is a thing of beauty to see in person. Though it appears to be a full runner, the showroom-new tires suggest it rides a trailer. Too bad–this is the perfect ride for a meet-up with Wild Willy to do a little wheelin’!
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System