This is New Ninja JX21-B06 Off-Road Buggy Engine. The innovative JX21-B06 engine includes the easy to tune 22E carburetor with 6.5mm reducer. The carburetor provides smoother easy to drive power and increased fuel efficiency. The Ninja B06 engine has a square bore and stroke which has smoother power characteristics and improved fuel consumption. The DLC coated crankshaft is tungsten weighted. The lightweight cooling head provides exceptional cooling and stable operating temperatures.
- Ninja JX21-B06 engine. 3-port configuration delivers great power and fuel consumption.
- Square bore / stroke design provides smooth power and improved fuel consumption.
- Easy to tune fuel-efficient 22E carburetor.
- Tungsten weighted and silicone filled crankshaft with DLC coating.
- P3 turbo glow plug.
- Aluminum 6.5mm reducer.
- Dust cap set.
- Exhaust gasket.
Carburetor settings. The carburetor is preset from the factory to begin the break-in process. Once the break-in process is complete the follow setting are recommended for race tune. We recommend a high quality 25%-30% Nitro fuel.
- LSN .5mm in from flush.
- MSN .1mm in from flush.
- HSN 1.35mm in from flush.
- .50mm idle gap.
Displacement: 0.213 cu. in. (3.49 cc)
Bore: 0.646 in. (16.4 mm)
Stroke: 0.646 in. (16.4 mm)
Rear Ball Bearing: Steel
Carb. Venturi: 6.5mm var.
See more posts about Mugen