Keeping your work area clean and organized makes any RC project much easier in the long run. HobbyKing’s new soft rubber pit mats will not only catch any dirt and debris that falls from your car but also keep you from loosing a screw that drops loose thanks to its ribbed compartments. Hy-Traction Juice is the newest company to offer you more sauce for your tires. And when I say sauce I’m not kidding since this new tire compound comes in jar that looks like it could hold salsa. This new sauce has been in testing for over four years and works on various track surfaces. Finally, JConcepts now offers more carbon fiber goodies for your Kyosho RB6. 1st up is a replacement front shock tower that is 4mm thick and to make the installation even easier they provide you with four 3x10mm mounting screws. They also offer a Monroe style battery strap that is 2.5mm thick. Not only does it look great but thanks to its design you can change your battery’s position and still not have the strap interfere with battery wires. And to top if off they even throw in some trick looking black JConcepts thumb nuts. Click the links to see and read more in the Hot News & New Stuff forum.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis