Viper RC is at the Showdown this weekend and on display is their new 1/8 brushless motors that they just announced this week. The new VSE line has a motor designed specifically for either a 1/8 buggy or truggy (VSE-B and VSE-T), and features a two pole sensored design, a CNC machined 6061 aluminum ribbed can for cooling, and high grade oversized ball bearings. Viper RC also told me that will release a 550 style brushless motor next month.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis