Thunder Power RC just announced these 1/8 brushless motors this week and had some on hand for racers to check out. These motors feature a ribbed, aluminum heat sink can with built-in cooling fins, a 4 pole rotor, adjustable timing, and plated copper solder tabs. Earlier this year they announced their 1/10 Z3R 540 brushless motor line and the rumor is that they will also be coming out with a 550 line of motors later this year.
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.