Faster than a speeding bullet…actually, it IS a speeding bullet! Powered by more brushless and LiPo horsepower than what’s probably in your entire collection of RC cars put together, Nic Case drove the latest version of his record-breaking streamliner to 184 mph, inching closer to the magical mark of 200 mph, and captured the whole run on video. Don’t blink – you might miss it!
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.