Faster than a speeding bullet…actually, it IS a speeding bullet! Powered by more brushless and LiPo horsepower than what’s probably in your entire collection of RC cars put together, Nic Case drove the latest version of his record-breaking streamliner to 184 mph, inching closer to the magical mark of 200 mph, and captured the whole run on video. Don’t blink – you might miss it!
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.