It took all three A-Mains to get a winner, but there’s no disputing who number one is: it’s Great Britain’s Neil Cragg, wheeling for Associated. It looked like Cavalieri might double after winning the first Main, but Neil showed he’s got the stuff by winning the next two (with Cavalieri and Maifield in tow in both runs).
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis