It took all three A-Mains to get a winner, but there’s no disputing who number one is: it’s Great Britain’s Neil Cragg, wheeling for Associated. It looked like Cavalieri might double after winning the first Main, but Neil showed he’s got the stuff by winning the next two (with Cavalieri and Maifield in tow in both runs).
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.