Not only do we get to play with cool cars but the types of tools that are offered to help us maintain those vehicles are pretty cool too. Everyone has that one tool in their collection that they just can’t live without. The one tool that I’ve had for years and use all the time is my OFNA tire gluer. Gluing 1/8-scale buggy tires is one of my least favorite RC chores is having to glue tires and this tire gluer makes it easy and you get a nice clean glue joint at the same time. Every time I have to glue something other than a 1/8-scale buggy tire I wish that someone would make a gluer for that type of tire. I think I might have to design a universal gluer of my own. What are some of your favorite tools?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live