|If your radio has multiple-model memory, but only has a number to represent each model, it’s easy to forget which model belongs to each number. A strip of masking tape stuck to the back or bottom of the radio is perfect for making model-memory notes. Or, you can put number decals on your cars to match the memory settings.|
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.