Mugen Seiki Racing is proud to introduce a Limited Edition MBX8T Factory Built Nitro Truggy Kit.
Ever dreamed about owning a factory driver’s vehicle? Ryan Maifield and Adam Drake personally built a limited number of MBX8T Factory Built Nitro Kits. The MBX8T kits were built to Ryan and Adam’s specifications and include the recommended option parts from Mugen Seiki and Flash Point Racing Products. Built using Flash Point’s performance shock and diff fluids, these kits are geared towards a seasoned racer who’s looking for true performance.
Included Option Parts:
- E2158 – Graphite Front Upper Steering Plate: X8/E, X8T/E
- E2166 – Front Lower Arm Plate CFRP: X8T, X8TE
- E2167 – Rear Lower Arm Plate CFRP: X8T, X8TE
- E2168 – Front Upright Arm (-3): X8/E, X8T/E
- E2310 – Aluminum Servo Saver Arm: X8/E, X8T/E
- E2420 – Chassis Weight 40g: X8/E, X8T/E
- E2602/1 – 8x16x5 Bearings (NMB) (10pcs)
- E2713 – One-Piece Engine Mount: X8, X8T
- FP2107 – FP Aluminum Differential Cross Pins: Mugen
- FP2149 – Lunsford Titanium Truggy Turnbuckle Set (5pcs): X8T, X8TE
- M1020 – Ball Bearing 6x13x5 NMB (4pcs)
Standard kit parts also included: Bearings, turnbuckles, engine mount, plastic arm plates, and differential cross pins.
Take your race program to the next level!
Limited Edition MBX8T Factory Built Nitro Kit Build Specs:
- Flash Point 10,000 Front Diff Fluid
- Flash Point 550 cst Front Shock Oil
- 7.5 Front Springs
- Flash Point 10,000 Center Diff Fluid
- Flash Point 7,000 Rear Diff Fluid
- Flash Point 500 cst Rear Shock Oil
- 7.75 Rear Springs
- Mugen Seiki 40g Chassis Weight
- Pre-cut Mugen Seiki / Pro-Line Body
#M1021 – $1,179.99
See more posts about Mugen