Mugen Seiki emulsion damper caps allow you to use one cap for all conditions and shock building styles with Mugen Seiki’s 16mm shocks.
With the Emulsion Damper Caps you have the option to run the stock bladders or run emulsion style.
E2572 includes two emulsion dampers caps, two precut bladders, two damper cap bushings, two bleeder screws, and two aluminum washers.
The emulsion damper caps improve your vehicles landing of large jumps and will have a more precise feeling when changing directions.
The emulsion damper caps excel on higher speed track conditions.
- Fill the shock with oil and slowly work the shock up and down a few times.
- With the shocks on a stand, let the shocks sit for a few minutes for the air to come to the surface.
- Top off the shock with oil and put a few drops of oil into the damper cap.
- With the bleeder screw removed from the caps, thread the shock caps onto the shock body and tighten the cap all the way down.
- Then slowly compress the shock shaft with the shock at a 45-degree angle to bleed excess oil.
- Once the shock shaft is fully compressed, you can screw in the bleeder screw, wipe off the excess oil with a towel and install the shock onto the vehicle.