|Threaded-body shocks are very cool and easy to adjust, but the preload collars on some of those shocks have a tendency to drift and change the preload setting while you?re driving. Install preload clips above the knurled preload adjusters to prevent the collars from moving and changing your settings.|
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.