Since Kyosho didn’t have a name for it’s new .21-powered truck when we spotted it at the Nuremberg hobby show (Inside Scoop, May 2002) and drove it in the June edition of our sister mag RC Nitro (see it in action; here’s the video), we’ve been calling it “Monster X”. The truck is nameless no more; now officially dubbed “Mad Force”, the innovative machine should be entering production as you read this. One thing is for sure: you can forget comparing the Mad Force to any other truck you’ve seen, Kyosho or otherwise. With its 3-speed tranny, chain drive, torsion-link suspension, and tubular axle housings, the Mad Force is a completely original vision of a 21st-century monster machine.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.