- Extended and Offset Hard Anodized Shock Caps for increased droop and proper fitment to tower as shocks will not rub (4)
- All new Bypass1 Designed pistons with softer dampening characterisitcs, drillable holes and adjustable pack vs rebound with all new Valving .003, .005, .007, .010
- Updated Shock Body Threads (4)
- Seven Pairs of Springs ranging from 8,9,10 lb for the fronts and 9.5, 10.5, 11.5, 12.5 lb for the rear.
- Sharper and Larger Surface area for gripping shock spring adjustment ring
- Larger diameter shock retainer ring perch (prevent from pushing into spring)
- Updated Bottom Shock Cap to help with durability and fit with the o-ring to capture it properly
- New colors
(Shocks in Picture are completed with the use of TLR/Losi components) you WILL need the following to complete your MOD V4 Shock package.
- First option is to take apart your old shocks and use all the parts off of there or you can purchase the following part #’s to complete the shocks
- Second Option is to purchase the following: 2 x Front Shock Shafts (TLR353001) , 2 x Rear Shock Shafts (TLR353002), 1 x Shock Plastics (TLR253002) , 1 x Shock Rebuild Hardware (TLR253001)
Available for pre-order at $399.99, after that the price will be $449.99