With the request of many Hot Bodies customers they would like us to produce our popular MIP puck system for the competitive 13.5 4wd class. Due to the market and large cost of such an elaborate system we must know that they will sell. So now is your chance to put your money where your mouth is. We are willing to make a kit if you’re willing to support it. A goal of …. ’70’ …. Pre-Sales by 1/1/2019 is needed to green light this project. The only way to order is on this link of modspeedshop.com. You can see in live time how many systems are “in stock” this is your counter as it reaches zero the better chance we have of making the system. If the goal is hit then production will start, kits will ship around a scheduled date of March 2019 (this may vary). If the goal is not reached all money from the Pre-sale will be refunded in full by 1/5/2019. Buying the presale kit will save you up to 50 dollars compared to what the actual retail price will be. Be sure to share with your friends and get in on the MOD D418 Puck System Pre-Sale!
- 50% Less-Rotational Mass
- Increased Acceleration
- Less Motor Fatigue
- Replaceable Puck Components
- #17045 1.5 Pucks Front / Rear
- 500K Center Diff for Dirt / 1 million Center Diff For Carpet / Turf
- Use grease or bearing oil on the pucks to extend life
- Use 2 x .050 (#9000) to install and disassemble pucks with ease
- Main screw that holds yoke on is a 1/16 (#9001) not a 1.5 mm
Use Locktite on all screws in kit
- 7075-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum
- 1.5 Pucks used F/R for increased life
- Heat Treated American Grade Tool Steel
- 100% Made in the USA!
- F/C/R Aluminum Puck drivetrain components