- Sheds 25% rotational mass equaling to 8.0 grams of weight savings compared to stock.
- Increases bottom end punch great for 21.5, 17.5 stock and 13.5 superstock.
- Compatible with all AE B6.3 / B6.3D
- Optimized for the AE B6.3 to have proper bone angle to outdrive angle clearance as to not catch on full plunge.
- Designed and Machined In House in conjunction with MIP!
- Tungsten Carbide Diff Balls
- Machined Aluminum T-Nut
- 1 piece machined feather light steel outdrives.
- Direct Stock Diff replacement
- Hard Polished Drive Rings
- Bearing Steel “Grooved” Thrust Washer
- 7075 T6 Hard Anodized Gun Metal Grey Aluminum Bones
- Keyed Steel output for ultimate ware characteristics
- 100% Quality made in the USA at MIP!
- 1 x Stock Diff Gear to complete AE #91419
- 2.0 mm Allen Key – (Suggest – #9008 MIP Hex Driver Wrench 2.0 mm)
- 1/16 Allen Key – Suggest – #9001
- All Team Associated B6.3 platform
(1) MOD Confetti Sticker
(1) MIP Diff Lube & Grease Cup
(7) MIP1/16” Bearing Chrome Steel Ball
(14) MIP 3/32” Tungsten Carbide Diff Ball
(2) MIP Modified Diff Ring
(1) MIP #2 Washer Hardened
(1) MIP ¼ x 9/32” Diff Spring
(1) MIP 2-56 x .925 Diff Screw Shoulder
(1) MIP Thrust Retainer
(2) MIP 5 x 8 x 2.5 mm Bearing
(1) MIP T-Nut Housing
(1) MIP T-Nut Insert
(2) MOD Feather Light Outdrives
(2) MOD Feather Light Aluminum Bones
Does Not Come with Stock Gear … Complete with OEM AE Diff Gear #91419
#20510 – $79.99
See more posts about MOD