For ultimate efficiency use with ball bearing Traxxas Rear Hubs. (TRA3752, TRA5116)
- Strong splined X-Duty™ steel construction.
- Strong 12mm Keyed Hex Standard (Must use 12mm wheels not compatible with pin)
- Fully rebuildable so any damaged or worn part can be replaced. (scroll down on main part # and all rebuild components are there)
- Ultimate upgrade for those that are drag racing!
- No more ripped and twisted drivetrain.
- When hubs are in the lowest position, clearance on the arm may be necessary for the X-Duty™ Bell to rotate freely. Best to use a sanding drum to clearance the plastic arm. (check out photo with wrench pointing to area)
- Use MIP Grease and Loctite upon assembly.
- Be sure to keep joints lubed to enjoy long part life
- Front Traxxas 12mm Hex Conversion : 1 x TRA1654
- Upgrade Hubs and Bearings recommended : TRA3752 , TRA5116
- Heat Treated steel components to help increase strength and part life.
- Black Oxide coated to protect the components from premature rust.
- 100% Designed / Manufactured / Packaged in the USA!!!
- Complete Rear X-Duty™ Drivetrain
1 – MIP Inst. Sheet, 18390 Traxxas Bandit
1 – MIP Thread Gel Safety Sheet
1 – MIP Support Parts Insert Sheet
1 – MIP Lube & Thread Gel Cup
2 – MIP Confetti Sticker
2 – CVD Axles/Traxxas Slash Duty Rear
2 – MIP X-Duty™ Female Bone, 40mm
2 – MIP X-Duty, Drive Hub, 13mm w/ 5mm Bore
2 – MIP X-Duty Male Bone, 42mm
2 – shss/ M3 x 4mm Flat Point
2 – Hex Adapter Traxxas X-Duty CVD Kit
4 – MIP M4 Pin Screw Slash Diff
4 – MIP Bearing Spacer, Rear, Traxxas Slash/ Slash 4×4
2 – spacer/ HPI Blitz ft. bearing spacer
5 – MIP 1/4″ CVD Coupling
5 – Ø.092 x .625 Cross Pin w/ flat
5 – shss/ 8-32 x 1/8 flat point
2 – nut/ m4x.7 steel nyloc