60% and nearly 10 grams of rotational mass has effectively been shed by MIP’s 22-4 2.0 all aluminum lay shafts! Rated for both super stock and modified classes alike this upgrade will directly increase both bottom end acceleration and shed grams off of the overall chassis weight. All main components in the kit are made with the highest grade 7075-T6 aluminum available and hard anodized to help increase overall hardness and improve part longevity. Be sure to buy MIP, always manufactured 100% in the USA!
- TLR 13.5 Super-stock and Modified 22-4 2.0 Racers
- 60% Less Rotational Mass
- Nearly 10 Gram Weight Reduction
- Increased Acceleration
- Less Motor Fatigue
- 7075-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum Shafts
- Aluminum Lock-Nuts
- 100% Made in the USA!
- (1) – MIP Confetti Sticker
- (3) – MIP Coil Pin
- (2) – Nut, M3 x .5mm Alum Lock Nut
- (1) – MIP Slipper Shaft, Aluminum
- (1) – MIP Lay shaft, Aluminum
- 5.5mm Nut Driver – (Suggest #9703 MIP Nut Driver Wrench 5.5mm)
- TLR 22-4 2.0 (#TLR03007)