It helps to have the fastest car in 17.5 stock racing and MIP’s Aluminum Puck™ system certainly helps you achieve that goal! Never before seen in the TLR ranks is MIP’s very successful Bi-metal bone design (successful with the B5 line) making it possible to keep your original axles as well as seeing superior wear that comes from a steel yoke. With that fundamental change we also have upgraded the diff balls to tungsten carbide balls for the ultimate in wear and efficiency. Overall, this race proven design lightens up your drivetrain’s rotating mass by as much as 50%; which means quicker acceleration, less motor fade, and now you can keep your drivetrain fresh with replaceable Pucks™! This upgrade is truly a no brainer. Get MIP, GO 100% USA!
- TLR 22 3.0 owners
- Serious racers looking for a competitive advantage
- 17.5 Stock Racers
- Quicker acceleration
- Less Motor Fade
- Less overall wear on drive components
- Replaceable Pucks™ to keep drivetrain fresh
- Race Prove Bi-Metal Bone Construct
- Tungsten Carbide Diff Balls
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
MIP Confetti (2), MIP Puck Inst. Sheet (1), MIP Thread Gel Safety Sheet (1), Support Parts Inst. Sheet (1), 1-72 x 1/8 Button Head BHCS (6), 1-72 x .250 Cap Screw SHCS (3), MIP Outdrive Puck (8), MIP CVD Puck Pin (3), 4-40 x 3/32 Cup Point SHSS (2), 1/16 x .430 Solid Pin (2), MIP 3/16” CVD Coupling (2), 1/16” Chrome Steel Ball Bearing (7), MIP modified diff ring (2), 3/32” gr. 25 Tungsten Carbide Diff Ball (14), #2 Hardened Washer (1), Diff Lube & Grease Cup (1), 1/4×9/32” Diff Spring (1), 2-56 x .925 Assoc. Diff Screw Shoulder (1), .236 Alum. Bore MIP Thrust Retainer (1), 5mmx8mmx2.5mm MIP Thrust Bearing (2), .250 MIP T-Nut Housing (1), .250 MIP T-Nut Insert (1), MIP Lube &Thread Gel Cup (1), MIP Pucks Bi-Metal R-CVD Bone (2), MIP Lite Drive Male Outdrive (1), MIP Lite Drive Female Outdrive (1), MIP Bi Metal R-CVD Yoke (2)
- .050 inch. Allen Key – (Suggest #9000 MIP Hex Driver Wrench .050”)
- 1/16 inch. Allen Key – (Suggest #9001 MIP Hex Driver Wrench 1/16”)
- 2.00 mm Allen Key – (Suggest #9008 MIP Hex Driver Wrench 2.0mm)
TLR Buggy 3.0 (#TLR03006)