“MIP Pucks™” ‘ARE’ the future of 17.5 stock racing! MIP’s all new Puck™ Drive system is an aluminum based drivetrain system which includes aluminum diff outdrives, aluminum C-CVD™ bones, and replaceable plastic orange wear Pucks that take the place of inferior steel pins. This combination greatly increases the longevity of the drivetrain and most importantly decreases the drivetrain’s overall rotating mass by a whopping 50%! The decrease in weight directly results in quicker acceleration, deceleration, and lower motor temps! Get the advantage that every stock racer craves! GET, MIP’s all new Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum Puck™ drive system!
17.5 Stock Racers TLR 22T 2.0
- Less rotating mass
- Quicker acceleration
- Quicker deceleration
- Lower motor temps
- Less overall wear on drive components.
- Completely rebuild-able
- Complete MIP Differential
- Complete C-CVD™ Axle Set
- 50% less rotating mass over stock steal components
- Replaceable Pucks to keep your drivetrain fresh
- Two sets of holes in the C-CVD™ bell
- Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Race proven C-CVD™ Construct
- Steel Axles precision machined for perfect bearing fits
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
MIP Confetti Sticker (2), MIP Thread Gel Safety Sheet (1), MIP Inst. Sheet (1), Bearing 3/32” Chrome Steel Ball (14), Bearing, 1/16” Chrome Steel Ball (7), MIP Modified Diff ring (2), Hardened #2 Washer (1), .236 Alum. Bore MIP Thrust Retainer (1), Diff Lube & Grease Cup (1), Diff Spring ¼ x 9/32” (1), Shoulder Diff Screw 2-56 x .925 (1), Molded T-Nut (1), Diff Thrust Cover (1), MIP Lite Drive Male Outdrive Cup (1), MIP Lite Drive Female Outdrive Cup (1), 4-40 x 3/32” Cup Point (2), 1/16” x .430” Solid Pin (2), 1/16” x 3/8” Roll Pin (2), M4 x .7mm Steel Locknut (2), 1-72 x 1/8 Button Head BHCS (6), MIP 3/16” CVD Coupling (2), MIP Lube & Thread Gel Cup (1), MIP Retaining Ring (2), MIP CVD Puck Pin (2), MIP Outdrive Puck (8), MIP Pucks lite CVD Bone Losi 22T 2.0 (2), MIP Pucks Axle CVD Losi 22T 2.0 (2)
- .050in. Allen Key – (Suggest #9000 MIP Hex Driver Wrench .050in or #9000S MIP Speed Tip™ .050in Hex Driver wrench Insert)
- 5/64in. Allen Key – (Suggest #9002 MIP Hex Driver Wrench 5/64in or #9002s MIP Speed Tip™ 5/64in Hex Driver wrench Insert)
*Warning: Ball Stud may need adjustment if outer holes are used, check clearance of out drives and ball studs on completion of assembly
- #TLR03004- TLR 22.0T 2.0 Race Kit
#15150 – MAP: $75.00