If you’ve invested in a powered driver to speed up your RC assembly and maintenance sessions, good news: the top-quality, hardened-steel tips found in MIP’s classic hex drivers are now available with “Speed Tip” 1/4″ shanks. The tips are offered in 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5mm metric sizes as well as 1/16, 5/64, and 3/32″ SAE versions–get each separately, or in 3-piece sets.
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.