MIP’s popular C-CVDs and Bypass1 Shocks are now available for the TLR 22T and 22SCT trucks. Check out the press release below for more:
Two New Performance Parts! #12215 MIP C-CVD™ for Losi TLR 22 Electric Trucks and #12221 MIP C-CVD™ for TLR 22 Electric Short Course Trucks! Don’t settle for an imitation – The Genuine MIP CVD™ is SIMPLY BETTER! MIP CVD™s put power to the ground with near zero backlash and no torque bind! Upgrade standard stock shafts with High Quality American Alloy Steel – Black Oxide, Wax Coated, Precision Machined in the USA for better Fit, higher Strength, and greater Durability to fine tune the drivetrain of your racing machine for better Handling and Turning! Since 1985, Top Racers notice the difference and choose The MIP CVD™, True Innovators of the Original Constant Velocity Drive for the RC market!
Attack the Track with MIP’s One-Two Performance Punch for More Power to the Ground – Combine these new MIP C-CVD™s with #12131 MIP Bypass1 Shock Pistons with Adjustable Valving for the TLR 22T & TLR 22SCT that get the power down with tuning options to separately adjust shock compression and rebound dampening settings for Optimum Performance – Get both your Powertrain & Suspension Tuned with MIP!
- Put Power to the Ground with near Zero backlash and No Torque Bind!
- Precision Machined and Designed for the utmost fit within TLR’s tight tolerances.
- Made from High Quality American Alloy Steel for greater Durability and Strength!
- Black Oxide and Wax Coated Axels and Bones
- All hardware included, Direct Replacement from stock drives!
- No modifications needed from stock parts!
- MIP Team Tested and Approved!
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
Genuine MIP C-CVD™ Axle, Rear MIP C-CVD™ Bone, Capture Rings, Solid Pins, Locknuts, Set Screws.
Tools to disassemble & remove stock part, a small amount of “Red” threadlock for the set screws, all purpose “Moly” grease for moving parts.
COMPATIBILITY: #12215 Fits Losi TLR 22T, #12221 Fits Losi TLR 22SCT Electric Radio Controlled Vehicles.
#12215 for TLR 22T MSRP: $40.00
#12221 for TLR 22SCT MSRP: $40.00
- Don’t settle for decades old technology – Upgrade to MIP RealShocks for Full Scale Bypass technology engineered for RC Race Cars!
- MIP’s patent-pending Bypass1 technology meters oil around shock piston to control rebound dampening. Variable valve settings, even reverse assembly! Help eliminate packing (hydraulic lock) common with stock shock pistons.
- Precision machined pistons made from bearing grade plastics.
- Color coded valves for easy set-up and assembly.
- Octagon shaped pistons to reduce drag and keep the piston guided in the shock bore!
- Dyno tested to match the rebound flow of stock pistons!
- Direct replacement from stock shock pistons, no modifications necessary.
- Designed for use with 1/10th 12mm Bore Size Shocks
- 100% Quality made in the USA! Patents-pending USA and Abroad
One Genuine MIP Bypass1™ Shock Kit services 4 shocks and is comprised of 4 Pistons, 4 Stop Washers, and several Color-coded Valves specifically engineered to optimally tune the chosen vehicle kit.
Stock shock kit not included. One kit services four shocks. Installation requires disassembly of stock shock to install kit piston, valves, and washers. New shock oil and replacement of seal packs and other parts as needed are suggested for regular maintenance.
Fits 10th Scale 12mm Bore Size Losi TLR 22T and Losi TLR 22SCT Electric Radio Controlled Vehicles.
#12131 TLR 22T & 22SCT MIP ByPass1™ RealShocks.com $32.00